St Gerard Buffalo NY
PhotoDrawing Blueprint for Work Scope documentation
This PhotoDrawing™ blueprint shows a facade prior to inspection or restoration. PhotoDrawng facilitates clear communication of the scope of work and the exact location. Never field measure again to specify the location of existing conditions or repair work. Eliminates bidder uncertainty on scope and location of work resulting in tighter bids.
About St Gerard Church
The current building was erected in 1911 and designed by the architects Schmill & Gould. On 24 September, 1911, the members placed the cornerstone of the current building, dedicating it two years later. At this time, a temporary roof was in place at the base of the clerestory as resources would only permit them to build that far. With a new, somewhat imposing building to worship in, a period of significant growth began for the parish. In late 1930, the congregation desired to complete their church. Workers raised the clerestory of the nave to its present height of 60 feet and added the 110 foot, three stage bell tower. At this time, the Rambusch Decorating Company of New York City directed the redecoration of the interior of church.